Members of Pahadeswar Bikas Parishad on Friday had submitted a memorandum to ADM (Revenue) Lankeswar Amat, requesting various developmental works at Pahadi Mandir temple.
1. Electrification and fitting of electrical equipment, tiles or marble on the floor in newly constructed Kalyan mandap and extension of mandap up to 1st floor.
2. Repairing and modernization work of both front and back side stairs along with modern lighting system
3. Building of a new Bhog Ghar for temple
4. Barricading and levelling work of temple area, outdoor floor tiles installation.
5. Rittening wall system construction so that the soil around it is not washed away.
6. Build new and modern concrete chairs for the sitting of visitors.
7. Construction of new drainage system so that the waster water of temple discharge from top to bottom.
Sangram Mohanty, Tusar Patel, Debananda barik, Ashok Parua, Sachin Jha, Mukesh Sa , Kanha Podh, Debojit Bhattachrya, Vishal Nag, Roshan Patel along with various other members were also present