Tamil superstar, Suriya Sivakumar celebrates his 44th birthday today and his fan can’t keep calm themselves. Even before his birthday, fans poured tons of wishes into social media. #HappyBirthdaySuriya has already started trending since Wednesday. The actor has a huge fan following in south India as well as other parts of the country with his power pact performances in films like Pithamagan, Aayutha Ezhuthu, Khakka, Singham, Ghajini and many more. With his strong Persona and style seems to tremble permanently on the brink of total meltdown. Let’s take a look at the top obscure facts about the Tamil stylish superstar:
- The son of veteran actor Sivakumar, Suriya was born in Chennai in 1975 as Saravanan Sivakumar. It’s Mani Ratnam, who changed his name from Saravanan to Suriya.
- From his first salary of Rs 1000. He gifted a saree to his mom and his mom still wears it.
- He is a philanthropist and owns an organisation named Agaram Foundation, which helps to educate poor kids.
- Apart from acting, the star has also tried his hands at film production and playback singing. He has named his production house 2D Entertainment- first initials of his kids Diya and Dev.
- Very Rare people know that the actor had dubbed his voice for Abhishek Bachchan’s film Guru.
Meanwhile, Suriya currently awaits the release of Tamil film Soorarai Pottru, directed by Sudha Kongara and produced by Guneet Monga. Based on the life of Captain GR Gopinath of Air Deccan, One of India’s first low-cost flight operators.