Jharsuguda : A 22 year old youth died due to lighting on Monday evening. The deceased identified as Rahul Sahu, a resident of Khinda Village of Sambalpur District working in a Private company at Sarbahal.
As per the police sources, He was on a bike and had inserted the earphone connected with mobile phone on his ear, when the lighting stuck over him , the wire and his handset both got severely burnt . He was immediately taken to Jharsuguda District Headquarter Hospital, where he was declared brought dead.
(Picture of the Actual Mobile which got burnt due to lighting)