Jharsuguda: Five shop gutted in fire on Thursday evening due to short circuit located behind Jharsuguda bus stand, near Friday Market in which property including goods worth more than 1 Lac was burnt into ashes.
As per the sources, five shop, mainly belonged to the vegetable vendors Md. Kalim , Md. Salim , Md. Farooq, Pramod Nayak and Raj Kumar Sahu burnt into ashes when the shop caught fire at around 5.40 P.M. in the evening, due to short circuit, the fire was so intense that within few seconds it spread to nearby other four shops burning them also into ashes. Many vegetables stored inside were also damaged.
The fire tender rushed to the spot and had dozed off the fire. No casualty has been reported in this incident.